The California Department of Education and The Chancellor’s Office Community Colleges partnership funding for special populations is primarily delivered through regional workshops, webinars, and an annual statewide conference by the Joint Special Populations Advisory Committee (JSPAC).
JSPAC purpose is to empower educators with equity and access to develop the academic, career and technical skills of secondary and postsecondary Special Population students who elect to enroll in career and technical educations programs.
- Addressing Special Population Students Needs in CTE Remote Learning
- Make a Difference Special Populations Report
- Strategies to Enhance Students 21st Century Competencies
- Serve Veterans to Support their Success
- Student stories on how they cope with anxiety and what they want us to know
- Scientist Spotlight Homework Assignments Shift Students’ Stereotypes of Scientists
- NAPE Perkins V State Equity Gap Analysis
- Special Populations in Perkins V
- Perkins V. NAPE Summary of Equity Provisions related to CTE
- Humanizing Virtual Learning Guidebook